A grant to encourage and support any member who is practising or working with oral history
International Oral History is pleased to announced that one grant of $1200 AUD will be awarded to any member undertaking research based on or concerning oral history and presenting a paper at the 2018 Oral History Society (UK) and Oral History Network of Ireland Conference ‘Dangerous Oral Histories’, to be held in Belfast on 28 and 29 June 2018.
Also Read : Agen Domino Online Lead The Casino Games
The conference deadline for submissions to present a paper is 22 December 2017. See details here.
- must be a member of the International Oral History, or become a member before taking up the grant
- must be undertaking research based on, or concerning oral history, or demonstrate how you are using oral history as part of a project
- must attend and present at the 2018 Dangerous Oral Histories Conference in Belfast
- must be the sole presenter of a paper accepted for presentation at the conference
- Student members in addition: must be currently enrolled in an honours or post graduate research degree in any discipline
Eligible applications will be assessed on the clarity of their aims and the significance of their paper to oral historians.
Applications must be submitted on this form by 1 March 2018
Please send your application by email with Conference Grant 2018 as subject heading (include any scanned supporting documents).
Successful applicants will be advised by email by 9 March 2018.